Should You Choose a $200 Photographer or Invest in High-End Photography?
Photographer pricing can range from $200 to a whopping $200,000. Which makes you think – “what do you get for your money?” In this blog post, we will explore the world of $200 photographers vs. high-end photographers, the benefits of both, and when to invest in each.
Have you ever looked at the stunning photos from a professional photoshoot and wondered why they look so spectacular compared to average snapshots? Well, the answer lies in the expertise and skill of the photographer behind the camera. Here’s a break down of three reasons that set high end photographer apart.
- Lack of experience and expertise: A photographer who charges only $200 may not have the same level of experience and skills as a more experienced photographer. They may not know how to handle different lighting conditions, posing, or camera settings. This can result in images that are out of focus, poorly composed, or improperly exposed.
- Lack of equipment: A lower rate photographer may not have access to high-quality equipment, such as professional-grade cameras, lenses, and lighting. Although a photographer is much more than their equipment, poor quality equipment may not preform as well. Lacking in the ability to capture the detail, create color inaccuracy, and sharpness required for a top-quality images.
- Lack of client focus: Finally, a photographer who charges only $200 may not be as invested in the success of YOUR PHOTOSHOOT as a more expensive photographer would be. They might not take time to understand you, your brand and objectives, capture your best features, or guide you through the process of creating your personal brand. They don’t take time to capture images that are authentic of you for your family portraits. Leaving you with photos that fall flat of achieving your desired results.
When do you invest in the $200 Photographer?
The reality is that a $200 photographer lacks the skills, experience, and equipment needed to produce the level of results you would get from a higher-end photographer. Investing in high-end photography ensures that you’ll receive stunning images with professional retouching, creative storytelling, and cutting-edge equipment – all essential elements for exceptional results.
The best gage of telling if you need a lower-end photographer. Ask yourself if you are using the word “JUST”. If you are, then your focus is probably not on quality and you really just need a third person to “snap an image”.
If it’s of importance, consider hiring a pro. After all you only get that moment once!!
Where does EP Photography Fit?
At EP Photography, we specialize in creating images for people who want more than average. Based in Austin, Texas, our luxury photography studio is known for its creative, poppy color, and storytelling images that truly bring every subject to life. With our high-end photography services, you’ll receive:
- 1. Expertise: We have years of experience in the industry, which translates to better problem-solving skills, artistic eye, and competence in various photography situations.
- 2. High-quality equipment: We shoot with commercial medium format cameras, lenses, and lighting that help us bring that high end commercial polished finish to all our images.
- 3. Editing and retouching: Our expert retouching skills enhance your photos to create the perfect finish.
- 4. Personalization: Our team will work closely with you to develop a tailored photoshoot experience, ensuring exceptional results.
- 5. Time investment: We dedicate ample time to planning your shoot, scouting locations, and delivering flawless end results.
Ready to invest in a photographer who can truly capture the essence of your life’s unforgettable moments? Contact us today to book your next session and experience the difference that comes with our high-end photography services.
While a $200 photographer might be suitable for casual snapshots, investing in a high-end photographer will provide you with extraordinary keepsakes to last a lifetime. Trust the experts at EP Photography to deliver stunning, captivating, and unforgettable images that elevate your memories to an entirely new level. The decision is yours – will you settle for ordinary, or will you choose to make your memories EXTRAordinary?
Wanna know more? Check out our discussion on LinkedIn April 20, 2023 @ 12pm CTS.